Today you can also find me over at the oh so lovely Eisy Morgan's Blog! She started this wonderful feature called Blogging 101. It shares with you a variety of bloggers and their thoughts, tips, advice on Blogging. Today Love is Everywhere has been featured. Check it out along with all the other past and future totally amazing Bloggers!
- My new job calls for all black clothing attire. I didn't realize how much black I lacked in my wardrobe so I had to go out and buy a few little thangs. I'm so excited at how quickly I picked things out and I was off. My first day on the job I wore one of the outfits I bought.. just to come home and realize there was a hole in the butt. Yep, that really did happen.
- Not having a costume and I'm attending a Halloween Party in 2 days. Sending out a SOS...Ideas? Help! Pretty please :)
- Taking pictures on my deck... in the rain... with Charlie's sweet ESPN umbrella.. and having trouble closing it. I'm pretty sure it's bad luck to have an umbrella open in the house. Does it make matters worse if it's black?
- I was so excited when Charlie pulled two bags of Goldfish Crackers out of the cabinet and stood with them smiling. My eyes grew big as those are my favorite and I asked where did those come from? He then replied "you bought them, remember?"... They were out dated... and no good to eat at that point. In the garbage they went. [insert sad face]
- This weekend one of my besties is having a Halloween party. I haven't been to one in years. I'm psyched to dance, sing and enjoy a fun night with some people dressed up in craziness. (Still haven't found a costume.. oops)
- Trying to grow my own Photography business here in Connecticut on the side and I feel it's going in a great direction.
- Going on a date with my little brother who I haven't seen in what feels like forever. He recently got his driver's license so he's picking me up!
- I got my new camera this past weekend and I'm in love with it. It's a Canon 60D and I'll definitely put together a future post and share the photos, quality and all that good stuff. Oh, am I in love.
- Yesterday I went and bought this fabulous couch cover that is meant for pets, which a family member recommended. It's waterproof and actually looks pretty on our sofa. No more Peanut dribble, drool or anything on our couch again! Take that little, messy, cute dog.