It's here! What is it you may ask? I've been extremely excited to receive a special package in the mail. It came today and I'd like to give you all a peak! Ever since I started my Etsy Shop, Love is Photography, I've been searching for some great sites to share with all those interested in purchasing my photos as well for your own personal photos!
For one of my favorite photos I chose to go with the 16x20 Canvas. That's always been my preference when hanging photos. Not small, but not too large that it will dominate all the other wall decor. The quality is perfect. The colors vibrant and brings out a complete new feel to my photo.
It came packaged in such a way that it's impossible for this to get damaged during the delivery. The site was very user friendly. Each step is simple, you can't get lost when placing your order.
Because I'm thrilled to have my canvas I'm offering a 35% discount on all photos at my Etsy Shop! At check out, you can use the coupon code: LOVEPRINTS
I'd like to say she's gone, Irene that is. However, there's still so many people without power and others unable to go to work. So she's still here in spirit. One that we wish away. Yesterday, after the rain stopped one of my besties and I went on a bit of an adventure. We walked down to a center that we were told was completely flooded. It sure was..
The top left photo is of a small branch of leaves that fell in our driveway. Out of complete boredom I decided to cut each leaf into a heart.
The top right is of Peanut, running around after the rain ended and turned into sprinkles. He's so very happy, can't you tell?
Bottom right is of a rainbow. Just like there's always sun after the rain, there is also a rainbow!
8th photo down on the left. It's a heart (of course). We happened to walk over it on the train tracks. ♥
These photos were from our trip to Rhode Island today. Yes, Hurricane Irene made her way there too :(
For those of you who do not live on the East coast or New England, you're lucky little ones! We lost our power yesterday morning due to Hurricane Irene which should have really been called Cruella Deville! My bestie and I took a walk to see all the damage yesterday and I have some photos to share. That will be later. Today Charlie and I are packing up are cameras, blankets and beverages. Why? Because, work was closed and it's our 10 -year Anniversary. 10 Years ago Charlie and I went on our first movie date. Which was actually a bit of a disaster. However, a decade later we have a home, two cats, a puppy, a frog and our family has just grown between his and mine. I'm in love with this man. I can't wait to marry and grow old with him.
- Trying to take fun pictures in the bay window, just to keep falling back and hitting the glass.
- Realizing the neighbors were watching me take pictures in the bay window!
- On the East Coast you must have heard of our crazy (perhaps once in a lifetime) Earthquake. Yep! It was pretty extraordinary moving a few blinds back and forth. Supposedly, bookshelves shook, the couch my Dad was lying on while he was on pain meds from his surgery, telephone poles rocked side to side! The whole time I was walking and didn't feel a dang thing. They are calling what I have 'Earthquake Envy'. That's me... :(
- My bff brought her little Daschund named Charlie over for my Birthday this past weekend. She's adorable, runs around but stays right near my bff. Well Peanut felt the need to hump this little dog, excessively. The only way I could keep him away from her was to lock him in the bathroom. Being a parent I was completely humiliated..
- Getting ready for this hurricane they keep talking about. Her name is. Irene.. I feel like singing that song, you know which one! I chuckled to myself to hearing all these people racing to the grocery store and getting prepared. Then I realized.. I'M not prepared! None of our flashlights work, even with new batteries.. Ooops.
- Charlie & I will be celebrating our 10 year Anniversary on Monday (8/29). I can't believe it's been that long since we went on our first official date. Now 10 years later we have a home, two kitties, a puppy and one amazing life together.
- Realizing that I'll be in California in 1 month and 5 days. I'll then be with my bestie and her little boy. I miss them like crazy and my life has been empty without her here.
- I've been a non nail biter for almost 3 months now!
I have to say that this Birthday was by far one of the best I've had in my 27 years. I wanted to celebrate with just my girlfriends as Charlie and the majority of the guys were going to a Stag Party. It all worked out perfectly. My plan to celebrate was that no one had to spend too much money. Myself and 6 of my lovely friends stayed in last night. Everyone brought a yummy dish and then we drank wine by the fire. We told stories, talked, sang, danced and it was unforgettable.
There was nothing like waking up to sunshine and getting Birthday kisses from my little man.
Today, Charlie planned a little adventure for the two of us.
We went to a Vineyard for a wine tasting which neither of us had been to before. It's called White Silo Farm & Winery. The have all different kinds of fruity wines which I'm very much attracted to! I came home with 5 bottles (woohoo!). I'm very excited to do reviews on each of them for all of you. Of course, we love getting the free wine glasses with the Vineyard's logo on them ♥
During our adventure today we stopped for a beautiful deer that casually made its way across the road. 'Hey bambi!'
In a nutshell, my birthday was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better day ♥
Hello to all! Today is my Birthday. I turn 27 and I'm feeling great. This weekend so far has been extra special. I apologize for the lack of posts since Wednesday, it's been quite busy. I can't wait to share with you all the details of this weekend and pictures from today's adventure that Charlie has planned for me. Happy Birthday to all that are celebrating theirs this weekend. Sending hugs & kisses.
As many of you may not know I'll be celebrating my 27th birthday this Sunday 8/21. I'd like to offer a gift to all of you! At my Etsy Shop there is a going to be 30% off on all items. This offer expires midnight on my birthday. See below for the coupon code and if you click on it... you'll be directed to my shop!
I mentioned a few weeks back while I was in Maine that I had some new ideas I'd like to bring to my blog. This particular idea I've been thinking about for quite some time now. I didn't know how I'd begin it off and if it's something that will grow amongst others. My philosophy though, you just have to give it a try. So here begins the first of what I hope to be many posts. Something that you yourself can be a part of and link up to as many times as you wish to different topics you post.
Now you ask what exactly does 'Before and After' mean? Well, as easy as it sounds. I want you to share something in your life that is some sort of change or just something you love but after you'll love more. It's moving on, simplifying your life, being happy and learning to expand your love for yourself and things around you.
Before and After
Today I finally say goodbye to two dear friends of mine. They're so much alike it's not even funny. We've been through everything together over the past 2 years. I've received the most compliments in my life because of them. My life will not be the same, but it's time to move on. I finally found someone else that can take the place of them. All relationships tend to be rough at the beginning as you're trying to find your comfort zone... and so will this. Let me introduce you to my old friends and now my new ones...