A tripod, a timer and a squishy couch to jump on. There was no little Yorkie harmed in the process of taking this photo.
- We had a burst of warm weather over the past few weeks and now it's back to feeling like Antarctica in these parts. I was driving down the street and saw a car parked close to the road in a driveway with the front driver's door swung open. To my surprise and yes I was very surprised... there was an older man with only a speedo on. To make matters worse and quite disturbing his left leg was up on the dashboard so needless to say I saw a little more than I could ever imagine...
- Leaning in to kiss Peanut's forehead, I laugh and we end of french kissing... Perhaps this should be under awesome? Haha...
- Charlie and I hit up the golfing range, it was great. I love just hitting balls and having no pressure on a specific spot they need to end up. The best was swinging and missing a single ball 5x in a row.. I looked like a pro...
- Not so much awkward but I visited my lovely cousin and her almost 2 year old daughter last week. She's calls me "Uncle Katie"... I love it, but then I question myself.. do I lookalikeaman? :)
- Seeing someone out that I'm sure I know or met before.. I went through my entire life or so it seemed and there is still no connection. I feel like a lunatic bothering the girl trying to figure out how I know her. I used to never forget a face but perhaps.. I'm losing my mind?
- Getting to see three of my best friends all at once tomorrow. Stacey, Lauren and Michelle. They are all such wonderful, genuine women. We spent every Friday night throughout our 4 years in High School together along with so many other occasions. I've known them all since I was just a little girl. The 4 of us have not been together in 10 years, so it's a bit of a reunion. You better believe there are going to be pictures!
- I booked a last minute trip out to Illinois to see some of my favorite and fabulous relatives who I haven't seen in so long. I'm so excited. It's going to be a great week away from CT and to be surrounded by all of them.
- I spent this past week with bits and pieces of spring cleaning. Moved the entire living and bedroom around. Everything has more sunlight and I picked a few odds and ends to give things the finishing touch. I can't believe we've been in the house for 2 1/2 years and there's still things I never did to decorate. Time sure flies..
- Did I mention we're going on our first cruise ever? Well, yes we are! In May. I'm so stoked and my bff is getting married in Barbados. It's going to be one sweet trip.
- I began exercising a week ago, daily, religiously. It's going great, I feel great. The problem is I have so much energy now that I can't sit still. Any tips?