I definitely lost a few days especially with this past storm when it came to my Awesome KT Workout Plan! But I still stay active in between and don't just sit on my butt (okay.. keep telling yourself that KT)... So what is my Awesome KT Working Plan?...
Well I took a bunch of different exercises that other people do and just mixed them up a little bit, because consistency bores me. Walking on the treadmill for even 1/2 hour straight bores me, even if I'm watching a TV show at the same time.
Basically, this is my routine:
- Stretching - whatever works for you! I pulled out my old tennis stretches and it makes my body feel great.
- Jumping Jacks - I use my phone to time myself and it pretty much averages a jumping jack per second. I normally will do about 90+ of them.
- Crunches - Oh I love crunches because I'm not a sit-up girl what-so-ever! I do a little under 100 of these.
- Treadmill - I break it up throughout my exercise. So for the first cycle about 10 minutes on 4.0. Also, I have 2 wimpy 2lb weights that I hold while walking because it's awkward to do nothing with your hands.
- Push-ups - I do baby push-ups.. you know where your knees touch the ground? I can only manage 12 at a time.
- Jumping Jacks - Yes, these again! 90+ more baby!
- Crunches - ... here they come again!
- Treadmill.....don't forget the wimpy weights..... Push-ups.... and then Treadmill again... and then I have 2 12lb weights that I use to try and gain a little arm muscle because I lack in that category.
As you can see my exercise plan looks confusing, but for me it's not. Sometimes, I still mix it and do things out of order but I love it.. I really do and somehow it motivates me. I guess that's what is most important right? Figure a plan out that is appealing to you and that you love. Most of all make yourself feel good and don't worry about what you look like doing it!