- Trying to take fun pictures in the bay window, just to keep falling back and hitting the glass.
- Realizing the neighbors were watching me take pictures in the bay window!
- On the East Coast you must have heard of our crazy (perhaps once in a lifetime) Earthquake. Yep! It was pretty extraordinary moving a few blinds back and forth. Supposedly, bookshelves shook, the couch my Dad was lying on while he was on pain meds from his surgery, telephone poles rocked side to side! The whole time I was walking and didn't feel a dang thing. They are calling what I have 'Earthquake Envy'. That's me... :(
- My bff brought her little Daschund named Charlie over for my Birthday this past weekend. She's adorable, runs around but stays right near my bff. Well Peanut felt the need to hump this little dog, excessively. The only way I could keep him away from her was to lock him in the bathroom. Being a parent I was completely humiliated..
- Getting ready for this hurricane they keep talking about. Her name is. Irene.. I feel like singing that song, you know which one! I chuckled to myself to hearing all these people racing to the grocery store and getting prepared. Then I realized.. I'M not prepared! None of our flashlights work, even with new batteries.. Ooops.
- Charlie & I will be celebrating our 10 year Anniversary on Monday (8/29). I can't believe it's been that long since we went on our first official date. Now 10 years later we have a home, two kitties, a puppy and one amazing life together.
- Realizing that I'll be in California in 1 month and 5 days. I'll then be with my bestie and her little boy. I miss them like crazy and my life has been empty without her here.
- I've been a non nail biter for almost 3 months now!
- Getting ready to crack open one of my 5 bottles of wine that I purchased at the very lovely White Silo Farm and Winery. The choice will be Cassis!
- Tomorrow is Friday. Need I say more? ♥