Thursday, September 1, 2011
Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
- Trying to find movies on NetFlix to place in my 'queue' and every one that comes up is DVD only..
- The guy on the news that sounds exactly like Arnold Swartz and he's giving his opinion on the financial meltdown that's slowly occurring across the nation. The only thing I came close to understanding him say was "A-C-B" which even that I thought he said ACDC.
- Having a fab wine night on my deck with one of my besties. We first knocked out two wine bottles (size of those bottles may play a small part). Then we decided to try to attempt to learn the moves to "Push It" from the new movie Something Borrowed. A wee bit of falling on our butts. I'm bruised today, oops..
-When you find a beverage that looks and sounds to be extremely delicious.. only for it to taste like cough medicine.
- Years apart buying the same exact nail polish, (color& brand, etc.). Both randomly finding their way to my car. I reached in the little side pocket on the door and boom, there were two of the same nail polishes. What are the odds?
- Charlie and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary of dating this past Monday. We have a romantic trip planned in Newport, RI this weekend. I can't wait for all the site seeing, yummy food and laying on the beach. Oh, of course pictures will be on the top of my to do list.
- Only losing power for one day because of Hurricane Irene. I feel bad as I have co-workers still without power. It could have been so much worse though. We're all very lucky!
- 30 days from today I'll be on a plane to San Diego to be with my bestie and her little man. I know I talk about this way too much, but I couldn't be more thrilled to go ♥
- One of my longest besties is moving back to CT. That means we'll be seeing so much more of one another. I can't wait for our road trips and fun ladies nights in our near future.
- The pizza that I'm going to talk Charlie into ordering tonight :)
Labels: Awkward Awesome