Sadly, I've been sick all week so unfortunately not being out of the house means there wasn't much awkward. I will try to reach back in my 'past bag' to see what I can pull together. This photo was taken while Charlie and I were away for our Anniversary weekend.
- I was sitting at the Doctor's office, in the waiting room. I spaced out only to come back to reality and listening (okay call it eavesdropping) in this old ladies conversation to this man. All that I heard was bits and pieces.."Oh.. when my kids were younger I'd tie them to the bumper.. I know.. I know that must sound awful, but really everyone did that.. No, I mean it was so they wouldn't get swept away in floods.."
- Peanut humping my leg as I lay sick on the couch. Not cool Peanut.. not cool. I just yelled and said, "Homie don't play that."
- This rude guy that lives around the corner pulled out with his broncho in front of me as I was driving. Completely cut me off and I had to swurve a little. I honked the horn and he gave me the finger (you know which one). I sat confused at the stop sign wondering what I did when he cut me off? Why do people do that?
- Two of our close friends will be getting married this coming weekend. It's all so very exciting! They are beautiful together. It still amazes me with every one of our friends getting married that we're even old enough to do that! I feel like it was just yesterday I was beginning High School. Time sure flies on bye baby!
- 3 weeks in 1 day I'll be in San Diego with my bestie Alisha & RJ, and you'll never have to hear me talk about it again :)
- Missing an awesome Lady's PotLuck Dinner with my girlfriends. I'm glad they had fun, but I'm bummed I wasn't there because I'm not feeling well. The awesome part is I'm already planning the next one in my head so it gives me something to look forward to!