- Walking into work at 6:30am only to be greeted by a duck outside the front door. It quacked at me and I replied, "well hello there.." I stopped to admire him until this delivery man pulled up. It must have looked like we were having one intense conversation.
- Pressing the unlock button on my car keys as I was walking towards our backdoor. I guess it only works on cars, huh?
- Out to dinner with some friends and I ordered a sweet & tasty margarita. The waiter came back to ask if we wanted more. I asked him with so much excitement.. "are they free refills?"... he smiled and said.. "uhm.. no.."
- When you say hi to someone at work and happen to pass bye them not just 1 or 2 or 3 more times but 4. It becomes a little over the top with hello's and how are you's. More of an understanding where you just do a quick smile, lol.
- So psyched for the first CT Blogger Meetup this weekend ♥
- Going to visit my dear friend, Sherry on Sunday. She's such a wonderful woman!
- My little bro is having his Jr Prom this weekend. I can't wait to take pictures of him. Time flies bye so damn fast.
- It's been raining all week and you know what? I'm actually okay with it. It's been a beautiful week of rain. Charlie's grass in the front yard that he worked so hard on is finally growing!
- Gave the couple I did Engagement Photos of their disc. They were in love with all of the photos. That makes me feel very proud to see them so happy :)